The future of work: Navigating global teams and achieving DEI goals
This webinar is designed to provide valuable information and insights on how asynchronous work can change the way we work and help organisations achieve their diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) objectivesDuring the webinar, our expert speakers discuss:
- The impact of asynchronous work on the modern workplace
- Best practices for managing remote and global teams effectively
- Strategies for integrating diversity, equity, and inclusion into asynchronous work
- The benefits of asynchronous work for organisations, including increased productivity and flexibility
- Utilising employer of record services to smoothly transition to asynchronous work.
Original source: https://pages.atlashxm.com/en-au/watch-on-demand-webinar-recruitment-and-talent-acquisition-strategies-in-a-tight-labour-market-0